2015 ANNUAL MEETING |
THE VIRGINIA SELF-INSURERS ASSOCIATION, INC. (VSIA)
Wednesday & Thursday, December 2-3, 2015
The Williamsburg Lodge-- Williamsburg, VA
All Virginia employers should attend this year’s VSIA Annual Meeting at the Williamsburg Lodge as the agenda focuses entirely on topics designed to show employers how they can more efficiently and effectively run their workers’ compensation programs. National and state experts will provide attendees with valuable tips and cutting-edge information on the following timely topics of importance to everyone involved with the workers’ compensation system in Virginia:
· Predictive Analytics – What are they and can they really reduce claim costs and improve claim outcomes?
· Is your medical bill review (MBR) program working well for you and are your PPO networks optimally integrated into your MBR program?
· A comprehensive Virginia legislative update on workers’ compensation issues that are anticipated to come before the 2016 Legislative Session and comments on the potential impact of the November elections on that Session;
· Texas and Oklahoma opt out coverage: What is it? How does it work? What implications, if any, could this have for Virginia employers?
· Initiatives at the Commission of importance to employers: EDI and the pilot project for change in condition applications.
Register today to attend this outstanding employer-focused workers’ compensation educational program at a great facility in a location that is second to none and at a price that’s right. Additional detailed information about this meeting, including the meeting announcement, the meeting agenda, and the meeting registration and tabletop display reservation forms, can be found below. We look forward to seeing you in Williamsburg, VA.