2014 VSIA ANNUAL MEETING |
THE VIRGINIA SELF-INSURERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Wednesday & Thursday, December 3-4, 2014
The Williamsburg Lodge -- Williamsburg, VA
You will not want to miss VSIA's Annual Meeting at the Williamsburg Lodge this year. It begins with a cocktail party on the evening of December 3rd and continues on December 4th with a terrific educational program. Numerous national and state experts, including all three of Virginia’s Workers’ Compensation Commissioners, will provide attendees with valuable and cutting-edge information on the following topics of importance to everyone involved with the workers’ compensation system in Virginia:
- How employers can provide their employees with a safe workplace now and into the future;
- Why and how employers can control their costs through the use of safety programs that address an aging population, injury prevention, ergonomics, and wellness for their workforce;
- Why and how employers should consider implementing integrated or coordinated disability programs to reduce costs;
- WCRI’s latest research on workers’ compensation medical costs in Virginia and what is happening in other states;
- Virginia legislative update;
- Updates from the Commission on recent notable cases, EDI report cards, continuing ADR initiatives, and medical provider fee dispute applications.
Come hear this outstanding workers’ compensation educational program at a fabulous facility in a location that is second to none and at a price that’s right. Hotel reservations must be made by November 11, 2014 to ensure the guaranteed conference rate. Meeting registrations and tabletop display reservations (limited number available on a first come/first served basis) are also due by November 11, 2014.
Additional detailed meeting information and all the forms necessary to register for the meeting and for members to reserve tabletop display tables can be found below. So register today to attend and we look forward to seeing you at The Williamsburg Lodge in December.